(1) The garage says they can't reproduce the problem with my van that freaked me out a week ago when I thought it was stranding me and happened again in the driveway the day I dropped it off. I'm not sure what comes next (they talked to Mom).
(2) I'm looking for a ride to the cardiologist tomorrow (14:45, not sure how long I'll be there -- echo, doppler, & consult) ... The office (Bowie) is two miles away, so if I'm having a really good day I guess I could walk, but the reason I'm going is because I haven't been having any really good days lately. (I find myself wishing for a bicycle. Or my van back.)
(3) I have about a half dozen things I really need or want to get done today, and my body is saying, "nope, done." *grumble* Maybe the "nap now and o things after a recharge" trick will work ... for a change?
(4) There's enough uncertainty today that adding any details at all to my Balticon plans (I hope to show up one afternoon and ghost the lobby just to say hello to folks I don't see enough) feels premature despite how soon that is. Too many unknowns.
(5) *grumble* *yawn* *grumble*